Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time for an update

We've been very busy lately, wrapping up the school year, cleaning up the yard (while I can still bend over), and spending some quality time together that we know we won't be getting here in about 3 months! :o)

My friend Amanda and I went to the Britney Spears concert in Columbus a few weeks ago. Yeah. We did. I won't lie--it was awesome. :o) I felt a little strange being pregnant at a Britney concert, so I ordered the same tank top Britney wore when she was preggers--you can see that photo below. :o) I also made some comment about there being a lot of moms with their sons at the concert...and then I realized I had my son at the concert as well. I tried to shield him from seeing her scantily clad self, but he was very much enjoying the LOUD thumping and kicking like crazy.

We hosted Julia & Chris, OU friends and my former college roommate, a few weeks ago (actually, all 3 of my roommates from my senior year of college are pregnant right now, and 3 of us are having boys--so funny!). Julia is just 2 weeks behind me and also having a boy, so it was fun to share pregnancy delights with one another (like having to pee so bad you think you're going to burst, only to have a teaspoon's worth of pee actually exit...sigh). We also hit up the Gap Outlet in Hebron where I once again got $450 worth of clothes for $70, and Julia did the same. I only hope that no pregnant woman ever pays full price for pregnancy clothes ever again! I know I will never do that!

We put our crib and changing table together--we enjoyed that they provided 2 screwdriver things so that it had to be a team effort. 45 minutes and 0 fights later, we had furniture! The nursery is slowly coming together--Greg is working on refinishing my old dresser, which was also my mom's. Should look great!

Other than that, baby boy Kauffman is growing and progressing well--as is his mommy's tummy! Enjoy the updated photos. :o) 

26 weeks!

Julia & I

My awesome t-shirt--"I've got the Golden Ticket"


No comments:

Post a Comment