Monday, June 22, 2009

8 weeks to go...

I was a little freaked when the ultrasound technician told me that BBK was in the 60th percentile today...especially when one of the measurements across his head looked like it said "10 cm" already! But since posting on facebook about BBK's predicted size, I have since had several people tell me that ultrasound machines are basically liars. :o) So even though the lady said he was 4 pounds, there's a good chance he's actually not. :o) I shall keep hoping he's not. No time like the present to take up smoking to keep the birthweight low!! (And I'm totally kidding, stop freaking out.) :o) Oh, and the cysts on his brain are gone (yay!). I also got him a pediatrician today--Anderson Hills Pediatrics, where Greg and I both went. Is that a sign we need to move? :o)

Other than that, I feel good, I like to take naps, I'm still doing/teaching yoga, mowing the lawn, walking like crazy (Greg and I call them "Fitness Fun Walks") and everything else I would normally do...for the most part...I'm exceptionally glad to be out of my hotbox of a classroom. Speaking of, my 5th bell kids threw me a baby shower the last week of school, complete with homemade cake and a party game (guess how big Mrs. Kauffman's belly is with the streamer). They bought absolutely adorable stuff--not one thing that I cringed at! Such good taste. :o) 

Anyway, below are some yoga photos from about 3 weeks ago, some mid-32 week pictures 
(current), our guest bathroom renovation (really, I take no credit except for painting), and some of my favorite parts of BBK's nursery so far. 

mid 32 weeks...taken today
light fixture in nursery--love it
rug in nursery--love it!
new bathroom floor tile
same bathroom sink, new mirror and lighting
new tub tile (subway tile) & fixtures

old bathroom peach tile on walls, hideous mirror
icky old peach bathroom floor tile


Greg & I had fun with yoga poses



1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! Happy 3rd trimester =) Keep those naps on the schedule, they make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete